AgriData, a long-time Anchor client, is working to see an important resolution adopted in Washington, D.C. and asked for Anchor’s help. Section 1619 of the 2008 Farm Bill prohibits the release of field borders, information that was previously available from the Farm Service Agency. AgriData states that without access to the correct data, services to the agricultural industry suffer and costs to farmers increase. They are fighting to get this issue resolved so necessary information can once again flow freely. Anchor has helped by creating press releases, email blasts, advertising and more. If you are interested in finding out more for yourself, visit http://www.agridatainc.com/.
Looking for something specific?
About The Author
Anchor Marketing | Success From Planned Communication View all posts by Anchor Marketing
What We Write About
- Awards & RecognitionSometimes we need to toot our own horn.
- BrandingWhy you need it, how-to do it (the right way) and what not to do.
- Popular/ViralTopics that are “hot” in the news.
- Social MediaFrom Facebook to LinkedIn and everything in between.
- World Wide WebAnything related to websites – design, development, content and much much more.