UND’s College of Business and Public Administration asked Jay to present on brand building and emerging media. On Thursday, October 1, Jay spoke for about an hour in front of a few hundred students and alumni at UND’s Gamble Hall. He touched on everything from the changing state of traditional media to the future of social media and emerging technologies such as mobile marketing.
Looking for something specific?
About The Author
Anchor Marketing | Success From Planned Communication View all posts by Anchor Marketing
What We Write About
- Awards & RecognitionSometimes we need to toot our own horn.
- BrandingWhy you need it, how-to do it (the right way) and what not to do.
- Popular/ViralTopics that are “hot” in the news.
- Social MediaFrom Facebook to LinkedIn and everything in between.
- World Wide WebAnything related to websites – design, development, content and much much more.